Polymer Tiles Wet-Set
Tuftile’s Polymer Wet-Set (cast-in-place) Tiles are replaceable high-impact detectable warning tiles designed for years of use on municipal (public) and private sidewalks, pedestrian ramps and platforms.
Patent No. US D691,743 S
Tuftile’s Polymer Wet-Set (cast-in-place) Tiles are replaceable high-impact detectable warning tiles designed for years of use on municipal (public) and private sidewalks, pedestrian ramps and platforms. Polymer Wet-Set tiles utilize a factory installed umbrella style anchor system with stainless steel, tamper resistant fasteners for easy installation into wet concrete applications.
Tuftile Polymer Tiles are made of advanced proprietary polymers and are engineered with molded in-line truncated domes which are in full compliance with ADA guidelines and provide superior impact and slip resistance. TufTiles are also highly resistant to UV rays, weather, and a wide variety of chemicals.
Features and Benefits
- ADA compliant for wet and dry, slip-resistant surface
- Easy and fast installation, bilingual step-by-step installation instructions
- Beveled edges meets “trip hazard” requirements
- Long term durability
- Made in USA
- Our concrete anchors are pre-installed using stainless steel screws in each wet-set tile
- Molded from a super tough polymer, wet-set anchors are corrosion-proof
- Our “umbrella” style anchor easily penetrates into wet concrete
- TufTile wet-set tiles are REPLACEABLE and wet-set anchors can be used multiple times
- Simplify installation by connecting polymer tiles together
- Create a single unit of tiles and install them all at one time
Labeled Instructions & Protective Film
- English and Spanish installation instructions attached to each tile
- Easy to follow step-by-step directions
- Wet-Set TufTiles are shipped with a protective weather resistant surface mask. This masking film protects the instruction sheet while in storage and during installation
- In-Line truncated domes comply with all ADA specifications
- North-South & East-West spacing is 2.35”
- The TufTile name is molded into every part identifying us as the manufacturer for future reference
- Occasionally, detectable warning tiles will need to be butted together to form longer and wider surfaces. TufTile remain ADA compliant when tiles are properly butted together
- TufTiles are replaceable. Replacement is an economic alternative to concrete replacement
- Anchor holes and panel depth is uniform between products. TufTile Wet-Set tiles and Surface-Applied are designed to last for years in normal wear & tear, urban environments. We recognize that abnormal things can happen and at times tiles may need to be replaced. The fact that TufTiles are replaceable offers a community or private property owner a longer life-cycle cost savings vs a concrete tear-out and re-pour.
TufTile’s ADA Tiles are manufactured with an advanced proprietary polymer that offers exceptional performance characteristics.
- UV Stability - integrated throughout the polymer
- High-impact resistance
- Abrasion resistance
- ADA compliant wet & dry slip-resistant surface
- Overall long-term durability
- Homogenous color - integrated throughout the polymer
- TufTiles are 100% recyclable
TufTile provides a variety of standard colors that are immediately available
2' x 5'
(Other Sizes are available for special order)