A high-strength screw anchor for use in cracked and uncracked concrete, as well as uncracked masonry. The Titen HD offers low installation torque and outstanding performance. Designed for use in dry, interior, non-corrosive environments or temporary outdoor applications.
The stainless-steel Titen HD is the optimal choice for applications in corrosive or extreme environments such as salt water, or when chemical or corrosive solutions are present. See Stainless-Steel Titen HD for more information.
- Tested in accordance with ACI 355.2, AC193 and AC106
- Qualified for static and seismic loading conditions
- Thread design undercuts to efficiently transfer the load to the base material
- Standard fractional sizes
- Specialized heat-treating process creates tip hardness for better cutting without compromising the ductility
- No special drill bit required — designed to install using standard-sized ANSI tolerance drill bits
- Hex-washer head requires no separate washer, unless required by code, and provides a clean installed appearance
- Removable — ideal for temporary anchoring (e.g., formwork, bracing) or applications where fixtures may need to be moved
- Reuse of the anchor will not achieve listed loads and is not recommended