The Titen Turbo screw anchor features an innovative Torque Reduction Channel to trap drilling dust where it can’t obstruct thread action, significantly reducing binding, stripping, and snapping without compromising strength. The patented reverse thread design enables smooth driving with less torque while providing superior holding power. The Torque Reduction Channel also allows more space for dust to help prevent anchors from bottoming out in smaller-diameter screw holes. The Titen Turbo screw anchors feature a serrated leading edge to cut into concrete or masonry, and a pointed tip for fast, easy installation in wood-to-concrete and wood-to-wood anchoring applications.
- Patent-pending Torque Reduction Channel that displaces dust where it can’t obstruct the thread action, reducing the likelihood of binding in the hole.
- Availability with either a hex head or, for a flush profile, a 6-lobe-drive countersunk flat head.
- The 6-lobe drive’s larger contact area provides better bit grip for reduced cam-outs, more torque, better performance and longer bit life.
- 6-lobe bit included in packaging for countersunk flat head version.
- Superior tension load performance compared to leading competitors in the market.
- Matched-tolerance bit not required; use a standard ANSI drill bit for installation.
- Serrated screw point for easier starts when fastening wood.
- Designed for installation with an impact driver or cordless drill. Installation using the Titen Turbo Installation Tool is recommended.
- Use in dry interior environments only.
- Code listed in accordance with ICC-ES AC193 for uncracked concrete and ICC-ES AC106 for masonry applications without cleaning dust from predrilled holes.