WHITE WATER RESIN
WHITE WATER RESIN CURING COMPOUND
WHITE WATER RESIN Concrete Curing Compound is a water based coating that utilizes a hydrocarbon resin base to form a watertight membrane on concrete surfaces.
The addition of fine grind white pigments to the resin film protects the curing slab from excess heat-buildup due to sunlight.
This environmentally friendly VOC compliant compound is designed
to provide maximum curing to freshly-laid exterior concrete paving
applications, where high ultraviolet ray reflection is desired.
* VOC compliant with maximum 350 g/l content
* White reflective surface keeps slab cooler
* Will not clog or plug spray equipment
* Ready to Use
* AASHTO M148, Type II, Class B
Features and Benefits
* Membrane forming treatment enhances slab water retention
* Densifies and hardens concrete, reducing any crazing, cracking or
* Tensile and compressive strengths are improved over non-cured slabs
* Packaging stable with no hard settlement
* Highly reflective pigment protects concrete from sunlight
* 55 gallon drums
* 275 gallon Tote