#3405 Modified Hot Applied Sealant is formulated with selected asphaltic resins, synthetic polymeric rubber, plasticizers, stabilizers, and a blend of organic reinforcing fillers.
This flexible material is a hot applied, one part sealant that provides excellent results under extremely varying conditions. #3405 Modified is the perfect joint and crack sealant for large scale projects experiencing maximum joint movement in the coldest of temperatures.
* Superior bonding characteristics
* High resiliency and weather resistance
* Excellent results throughout freeze and thaw cycles
* ASTM D-3405 Modified
Features and Benefits
* Compound for concrete and asphaltic pavements.
* Actually prolongs the pavement service life.
* Seals cracks and joints from water penetration
36 CARTONS PER PALLET
30# NO BOX TRI-BLOCK UNITS
65 UNITS PER PALLET