Safe-Cure 1000 Clear is a clear, water- based, wax emulsion concrete curing compound for concrete.
When applied to fresh concrete, Safe-Cure 1000 Clear creates a film over the concrete to retain water in the concrete to enable the cement to fully hydrate and thus allowing the concrete to achieve higher ultimate strength while reducing surface shrinkage cracks.
Features and Benefits
- Retain water
- Enable cement to fully hydrate
- Allow concrete to achieve higher ultimate strength
- Reduce surface shrinkage cracks.
- Safe-Cure 1000 Clear is used to cure any exterior concrete including pavement, curbing, sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, median barriers and mat foundations.
- Stable solution to allow for reduced length and frequency of agitation
- Excellent moisture retention - consistently meets ASTM C309
- Superior spraying characteristics for economical application and reduced labor cost
- Available in pails, drums, bulk or totes
55 gal (208 liter) 4 / pallet
275 gal (1040L) tote
5,500 (20,790L) max Bulk tanker