Norseman Insulated Concrete Blankets
Norseman Concrete Blankets solve the problem of reduced R-Value and bunching by incorporating continuous seams and advanced polypropylene foam with a closed microcell. This allows Norseman blankets to retain their structural integrity and R-value – even when weight is placed on top.
PERFORMANCE BEYOND R-VALUE.
Norseman specializes in providing Jobsite gear to protect you from the cold so your team can excel at their craft – to outwork, outperform and overachieve year-round.
In side-by-side tests, Norseman’s insulated blankets are proven to provide R-value ratings equivalent to the leading competitors.* At Norseman, we do not rest on R-value alone in our commitment to provide uncompromising real-world protection.
Poorly made insulated blankets degrade and lose their effectiveness with continued use. Our gear prevents this, by incorporating advanced polypropylene foam with a closed microcell. This allows Norseman blankets to retain their structural integrity and R-value – even when weight is placed on top.
* In tests conducted in strict accordance to ASTM C-518 -2017, Norseman Insulated Blankets are comparable in R-value scores to other similarly constructed blankets currently available in the USA market.
MADE TO GO THE DISTANCE.
Our blanket gear comes in three thicknesses, to give you the flexibility and performance you require.
DON’T COME UP SHORT.
Unlike other out there, Norseman’s blanket gear is meticulously crafted and verified to be “true size” – so there are no surprises when they arrive. This guarantees maximum coverage on your Jobsite
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, flexible, blankets lay flat in sub-zero temperatures.
- Fabricated with polypropylene (PP) closed cell foam insulation which is moisture resistant, ensuring retention of maximum insulation properties.
- Woven polyethylene (PE) cover and foam are semi-translucent, allowing light to penetrate for a safe work environment.
- Sewn edge ribbon provides four layers of fabric for added grommet strength.
- Double-stitched edge seam to prevent foam shifting.
- Foam cut to the edges reduces heat loss at extremities.
4 layer- 1/4" x 12' x 24' (IN STOCK)