These high frequency flex-shaft internal vibrators can be adapted to every type of application. Heads and shafts can be easily combined and rapidly exchanged to match the right equipment to the job. Unique hybrid heads offer optimum concrete consolidation and movement. Wacker Neuson HMS systems provide reliable performance and quality concrete.
The high-frequency internal vibrators of the IRFU range share one main characteristic: They simply connect to the 1-phase power supply and are ready to use. Quick, simple, and flexible, it’s ideal for independent operation.
• Diameter of the Vibrator Head: 2.2 inches
• Length of the Vibrator Head: 15.8 inches
• Weight of the Vibrator Head: 12.8 inches
• Operating Weight: 43.7 pounds
• Effective Diameter: 33.5 inches
• Vibrations: 12,000 rpm
• Engine/Motor: High-frequency squirrel cage motor with integrated electronic frequency converter in the switch housing
• Voltage: 120
• Current: 12 A
• Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
• Hose Available Lengths: 16.4 - 26.25 - 32.8 feet
• Power Cable: 49.2 feet
• Feed Cable: 1.6 feet