#3405 Rubber Hot Applied Sealant is formulated with selected asphaltic resins, synthetic polymeric rubber, plasticizers, stabilizers, and a blend of organic reinforcing fillers. It is specifically formulated to contain a minimum of 18% - recycled rubber.
This economical material is a hot applied, one part sealant that provides excellent results under extremely varying conditions. #3405 Rubber is the perfect joint and crack sealant for many applications where high-reclaimed rubber content is specified.
* Superior bonding characteristics
* High resiliency and weather resistance
* Excellent results throughout freeze and thaw cycles
* ASTM D-3405
* AASHTO M-301
* FAA P-605
Features and Benefits
* Economical quality joint and crack sealing compound for concrete and asphaltic pavements.
* Effective preventative maintenance treatment.
* Seals cracks and joints from water penetration.
36 CARTONS PER PALLET
30# NO BOX TRI-BLOCK UNITS
65 UNITS PER PALLET