A/P ROLL FOAM
ALL PURPOSE ROLL FOAM WITH TEAR STRIP
ALL-PURPOSE ROLL FOAM is a lightweight, polyethylene, closed cell expansion joint filler for use with all cold applied sealants.
This joint filler has a factory pre-set tear strip to provide a consistent reservoir for sealing. ROLL FOAM is viewed in the marketplace as an affordable expansion joint for all projects, especially small-scale work.
* UV stable; resistant to most chemicals
* Factory pre-set tear strip
* Economical alternative to traditional expansion joint materials
* Cuts easily by hand with a knife
* Flexible enough to be used around curved structures
* No staining or bleed through concerns, non-gassing
* ASTM D 3575
Features and Benefits
Limits the quantity of sealant required
Sawing and routing operations are unnecessary
Contractor friendly/easy to install
Can be used in both interior/exterior and vertical/horizontal applications
Improves joint performance by acting as a bond breaker
Available by bale only.
Rolls per bale:
* 3" 20rls 5" 12rls
* 3 1/2" 17rls 6" 10rls
* 4" 15rls 8" 7rls