Certi-Vex Enviro Cure White
Non-settling, easy to use, quick drying and resists moisture loss to ensure maximum hardness, wear resistance, and strength.
Certi-Vex Envio Cure White 500 MTO is a premium, water-based, white pigmented, hydrocarbon resin curing & sealing compound, specially formulated to meet the Ontario Ministry of Transportation (MTO) performance specifications.
Certi-Vex Envio Cure White 500 MTO is non-settling, easy to use, quick drying and resists moisture loss to promote full hydration of cement in order to reduce shrinkage cracks and achieve maximum design strength, hardness and wear resistance properties.
- Cure exterior concrete including pavement, curbing, sidewalks, parking lots, median barriers and foundations
- Curing compound for mass concrete, dams, bridges, and structures requiring a higher level of curing efficiency
Features and Benefits
- Approved for use by Ontario Ministry of Transportation (MTO)
- Improves abrasion resistance
- Provides maximum development of concrete design strength and wear resistance
- VOC compliant
- Excellent moisture retention
- Reduces efflorescence, dusting and spalling
- Improved durability for long life concrete