CLEAR WATER RESIN
CLEAR WATER RESIN CURE
CLEAR WATER RESIN Concrete Curing Compound is a membrane forming treatment utilizing a dissipating hydrocarbon resin base combined in a treated clear water solution.
This environmentally friendly V.O.C. compliant compound is designed
to provide maximum curing to freshly-laid exterior concrete paving
* Excellent for subsequent flooring treatments
* Will not clog or plug spray equipment
* Provided in a ready-to-use formula
* AASHTO M148, Type I, Class B
Features and Benefits
* Membrane forming treatment enhances slab water retention
* Densifies and hardens concrete, reducing any crazing, cracking
* Tensile and compressive strengths are improved over non-cured slabs.
* Packaging stable with no hard settlement
* 55 gallon drums
* 275 gallon Tote