EDCO CPU 10" Scarifier
10″ working width will scarify approximately 500-750 sq. ft. per hour at Depth Per Pass of 1/8″; Adjustable depth control up to 3/16″ working depth per pass; Upcut drum rotation and heavyweight construction increases production and lifts even the toughest floor coatings.
- Hydrostatic transmission with forward and reverse drive provides smooth speed changes and less operation fatigue
- Includes lifting bail, oil alter, and hour meter
- Optional outrigger axle enable the CPU-10(FC) to follow slab contours closely when working on uneven surfaces
- Convertible hood design on CPU-10(FC) allows for multiple drum set-ups and provides easy access for quick drum changes.
- Ideal for parking deck and road repairs, factory floor preparation or cleaning, repairing mall floors.
- Product Applications: surface and marking removal, surface leveling, and surface texturing and grooving
Features and Benefits
|Part# 73400||Power Gasoline||**Horse Power 24 HP|
|Phase N/A||AMPS N/A||*RPM 2122|
|Length 49”||Width 24”||Height 38.5”|
|Weight 530 lbs||Belts Cgd “V” Belts|