Framax S Xlife panel
The Xlife sheet consists of a combination of traditional plywood core and a novel, innovative plastic coating.
This combination of materials ensures high numbers of repeat uses with superb concrete results every time, and reduces the proneness to damage.
- Dimensionally stable hollow profiles,
- Hot-dip galvanized for long life
- Strong cross-profiles
- Edge faces are easy to clean - so panels always abut tightly
- All-round hardware slot for fastening clamps at any point required
- Edges of form-work sheet are protected by frame profile
- Cross boreholes for corner configurations and bulkheads
Features and Benefits
- High quality concrete finish
- Less touching-up needed
- Less cleaning work - the Xlife sheet can also be cleaned using a high-pressure washer
- No burst-off plywood chips, and less water is absorbed through nail-holes
- Xlife sheet protected around the tie-holes by integrated form-tie protectors