RIGHT-JOINT ASPHALT EXPANSION JOINT
ASPHALT EXPANSION JOINT
RIGHT-JOINT Asphalt Expansion Joint is a semi-rigid panel composed of 2 layers of fiberglass sandwiched around a fortified asphalt core.
* Does not extrude or absorb moisture.
* Resists breakage, cuts cleanly, and is easily held in position during concrete pouring.
* Will accept compression up to 50% of its thickness.
* Withstands freeze/thaw cycles, results in a permanent seal.
* AASHTO M 33
* FAA Specification item P-610-2.7
* FAA HH-F-341F Type III
* Various State DOT Approvals
Features and Benefits
Provides neat, finished joint appearance while requiring no trimming.
A tough yet lightweight, easy-to-use, semi-rigid and pliable joint filler.
Non-extruding ?Û” will accept up to 50% compression.
Provides the ideal product for the majority of all expansion/contraction joint requirements.
RIGHT-JOINT ASPHALT is positioned against concrete forms, at interrupting objects or columns and against abutting structures prior to the installation of concrete.
Cut to Size:
* 2" to 48" in 1/2" increments