RIGHT-JOINT FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT
FIBRE EXPANSION JOINT
RIGHT-JOINT Fibre Expansion Joint is a composite blend of cellulose long strand fibers in an asphaltic binder securely bonded together and formed into a semi-rigid board.
This environmentally safe compressible material is economical while being stronger and easier to handle than other joint filler compounds. Because of its long-term aging characteristics, RIGHT-JOINT is ideal as a filler strip in expansion control joints for most types of concrete construction.
* Meets or exceeds all specifications.
* Resists breakage, cuts cleanly, and is easily held in position during concrete pouring.
* Recovers a minimum of 70% of it’s original thickness after compression.
* Resists water infiltration.
* Withstands freeze/thaw cycles.
* AASHTO M 213
* FAA Specification item P-610-2.7
* Corps of Engineers CRD-C 508
* Various State DOT Approvals
Features and Benefits
Provides neat, finished joint appearance while requiring no trimming
A tough yet lightweight, easy-to-use, semi-rigid and pliable joint filler fabricated to your needs
Non-extruding _ offers a minimum 70% recovery after compression
Provides the ideal product for the majority of all expansion/contraction joint requirements
Easy to cut _ easy to use
Should be installed 1/2” below concrete surface and sealed with a suitable sealant such as 3405 hot applied Joint Sealant or compatible caulk is positioned against concrete forms, at interrupting objects or columns and against abutting structures prior to the installation of concrete
Cut to Size:
* 2" to 48" in 1/2" increments