SPONGE RUBBER EXPANSION JOINT
GREY SPONGE RUBBER EXPANSION JOINT is composed of spun-blown gray virgin rubber.
This very workable material has a recovery rate exceeding 90% and a minimum density of 30 lbs/ft3.
* AASHTO M-153, type I
* FAA P-610-2.7
* FED SPEC HH-F-341 F, Type II, Class A
Features and Benefits
* Designed for high performance, low tolerance projects
* Excellent recovery properties for installations with wide temperature variations
* For isolation applications or between materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion
CUT TO SIZE
* 2" to 36: in 1/2" increments