Thawzall TCH 250 Hydronic Heater
Thawzall TCH 250 Hydronic Heater can thaw ground, cure concrete, and heat enclosures allowing for concrete work in freezing temperatures. Ideal for jobs 3,000-6,000SF
Breakthrough in Technology
Improved capability with patented HEATzone (TM) fluid distribution technology. Superior Thaw, Cure, Heat for any job. Delivers a blistering 250 MBH of heat with unparalleled uniformity thru 5 seperate 600’ zones. It THAWS more quickly, CURES more evenly, and saves a minimum of 24 gallons of fuel per day over its closest competitor.
CURE Concrete 6,000SF w/curing accessories 18,000SF (Max)
FROST prevention 9,000SF w/accessories 27,000SF (Max)
HEAT buildings 400,000 cu ft
Features and Benefits
- Newly designed “series flow pattern” provides more flow for better heat transfer.
- Easy-to-use and newly designed control box located at rear passenger side.
- All controls in one place-for easier operator interface.
- Off-On switch allows for untrained operator use.
- Set temperature at HTF-returns for more accurate cold weather concrete curing.
- Fuel gauge and low water alert are added to the control box for trouble shooting.
- Flow is increased through larger sized and shorter piping, resulting in faster thawing and used with available unit heaters- more warm air delivery
- New Power/In-Power/out and free-Wheeling feature for reel operation with dynamic brake