WHITE WATER LINSEED OIL
WHITE WATER LINSEED OIL CONCRETE CURE
WHITE WATER LINSEED OIL Concrete Curing Compound is a water based coating that utilizes a modified linseed oil base to form a watertight membrane on concrete surfaces.The addition of fine grind white pigments to the linseed oil film protects the curing slab from excess heat-buildup due to sunlight.
This environmentally friendly VOC compliant compound is designed to provide maximum curing to freshly-laid exterior concrete paving applications, where high sunlight reflection is desired.
* VOC compliant with maximum 350 g/l content
* White reflective surface keeps slab cooler
* Will not clog or plug spray equipment
* Ready to Use
* AASHTO M148, Type II, Class A
Features and Benefits
* Maximum protection against spalling and scaling.
* Membrane forming treatment enhances slab water retention
* Densifies and hardens concrete, reducing any crazing, cracking, or
* Tensile and compressive strengths are improved over non-cured slabs
* Packaging stable with no hard settlement
* Highly reflective pigment protects concrete from sunlight
* 55 gallon drums
* 275 gallon Tote